Scrabble word: PAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAD exist?
Definitions of PAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- noun - the large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
- noun - a block of absorbent material saturated with ink
- noun - a flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
- noun - a platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
- noun - temporary living quarters
- noun - the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
- verb - add details to
- verb - walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- verb - line or stuff with soft material
- verb - add padding to
- A thin, cushionlike mass of soft material used to fill, to give shape, or to protect against jarring, scraping, or other injury.
- A flexible saddle without a frame.
- An ink-soaked cushion used to ink a rubber stamp.
- A number of sheets of paper of the same size stacked one on top of the other and glued together at one end; a tablet.
- The broad, floating leaf of an aquatic plant such as the water lily.
- The cushionlike flesh on the underpart of the toes and feet of many animals.
- The foot of such an animal.
- The fleshy underside of the end of a finger or toe.
- A launch pad.
- A helipad.
- A keypad.
- One’s apartment or room.
- To line or stuff with soft material.
- Taking bribes.
- To go about on foot.
- To go along (a route) on foot: padding the long road into town.
- A muffled sound resembling that of soft footsteps.
- A horse with a plodding gait.
- verb - to line or stuff with soft material