Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAD exist?
Definitions of PAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- noun - the large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
- noun - a block of absorbent material saturated with ink
- noun - a flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
- noun - a platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
- noun - temporary living quarters
- noun - the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
- verb - add details to
- verb - walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- verb - line or stuff with soft material
- verb - add padding to
- A thin, cushionlike mass of soft material used to fill, to give shape, or to protect against jarring, scraping, or other injury.
- A flexible saddle without a frame.
- An ink-soaked cushion used to ink a rubber stamp.
- A number of sheets of paper of the same size stacked one on top of the other and glued together at one end; a tablet.
- The broad, floating leaf of an aquatic plant such as the water lily.
- The cushionlike flesh on the underpart of the toes and feet of many animals.
- The foot of such an animal.
- The fleshy underside of the end of a finger or toe.
- A launch pad.
- A helipad.
- A keypad.
- One’s apartment or room.
- To line or stuff with soft material.
- Taking bribes.
- To go about on foot.
- To go along (a route) on foot: padding the long road into town.
- A muffled sound resembling that of soft footsteps.
- A horse with a plodding gait.
- verb - to line or stuff with soft material
There are 3 letters in PAD: A D P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAD plus a wildcard: PAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAD
Images for PAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.