Scrabble word: RAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAPE exist?
Definitions of RAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - Eurasian plant cultivated for its seed and as a forage crop
- noun - the act of despoiling a country in warfare
- noun - the crime of forcing a woman to submit to sexual intercourse against her will
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- verb - destroy and strip of its possession
- The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.
- The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.
- Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.
- To force (another person) to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse; commit rape on.
- To seize and carry off by force.
- The sense involving these cruelties was probably present in Middle English and has largely taken over the word.
- The refuse of grapes left after the extraction of the juice in winemaking.
- verb - to force to submit to sexual intercourse
There are 4 letters in RAPE: A E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAPE plus a wildcard: RAPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAPE
Images for RAPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.