Scrabble word: RAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAPE exist?
Definitions of RAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - Eurasian plant cultivated for its seed and as a forage crop
- noun - the act of despoiling a country in warfare
- noun - the crime of forcing a woman to submit to sexual intercourse against her will
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- verb - destroy and strip of its possession
- The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.
- The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.
- Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.
- To force (another person) to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse; commit rape on.
- To seize and carry off by force.
- The sense involving these cruelties was probably present in Middle English and has largely taken over the word.
- The refuse of grapes left after the extraction of the juice in winemaking.
- verb - to force to submit to sexual intercourse
There are 4 letters in RAPE: A E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAPE