Scrabble word: RECAP
Is RECAP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RECAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
- noun - a used automobile tire that has been remolded to give it new treads
- verb - summarize briefly
- To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the bottle.
- To restore (a used tire of a motor vehicle) to usable condition by bonding new rubber onto the worn tread and lateral surface.
- A recapitulation, as of a news report.
- verb - to review by a brief summary
There are 5 letters in RECAP: A C E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECAP
Click to search all anagrams of RECAP plus a wildcard: RECAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECAP
Images for RECAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.