Scrabble word: RECAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECAP exist?
Definitions of RECAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
- noun - a used automobile tire that has been remolded to give it new treads
- verb - summarize briefly
- To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the bottle.
- To restore (a used tire of a motor vehicle) to usable condition by bonding new rubber onto the worn tread and lateral surface.
- A recapitulation, as of a news report.
- verb - to review by a brief summary