Scrabble word: PACKER
Is PACKER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PACKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a workman employed to pack things into containers
- noun - a wholesaler in the meat-packing business
- noun - a hiker who wears a backpack
- One that packs: a packer of boxes in a warehouse.
- One whose occupation is the processing and packing of wholesale goods, usually meat products: meat packers.
- adj - to put into a receptacle for transportation or storage [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PACKABLE
There are 6 letters in PACKER: A C E K P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PACKER
Click to search all anagrams of PACKER plus a wildcard: PACKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PACKER
Images for PACKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.