Scrabble word: PACKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PACKER exist?
Definitions of PACKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a workman employed to pack things into containers
- noun - a wholesaler in the meat-packing business
- noun - a hiker who wears a backpack
- One that packs: a packer of boxes in a warehouse.
- One whose occupation is the processing and packing of wholesale goods, usually meat products: meat packers.
- adj - to put into a receptacle for transportation or storage [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PACKABLE