Scrabble word: PECK
Is PECK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PECK in dictionaries:
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 2 gallons
- noun - a United States dry measure equal to 8 quarts or 537.605 cubic inches
- verb - hit lightly with a picking motion
- verb - eat by pecking at, like a bird
- verb - kiss lightly
- verb - eat like a bird
- verb - bother persistently with trivial complaints
- To strike with the beak or a pointed instrument.
- To make (a hole, for example) by striking repeatedly with the beak or a pointed instrument.
- To grasp and pick up with the beak: The bird pecked insects from the log.
- To kiss briefly and casually.
- To make strokes with the beak or a pointed instrument.
- To eat in small, sparing bits; nibble: He pecked at his dinner.
- To criticize repeatedly; carp.
- A stroke or light blow with the beak or a pointed instrument.
- A mark or hole made by such a stroke.
- A light, quick kiss.
- A unit of dry volume or capacity in the U.
- A unit of dry volume or capacity in the British Imperial System equal to 8 quarts or approximately 554.
- A container holding or measuring a peck.
- A large quantity; a lot: a peck of troubles.
- verb - to strike with the beak or something pointed
There are 4 letters in PECK: C E K P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PECK
Click to search all anagrams of PECK plus a wildcard: PECK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PECK
Images for PECK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.