Scrabble word: PECKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PECKS exist?
Definitions of PECKS in dictionaries:
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 2 gallons
- noun - a United States dry measure equal to 8 quarts or 537.605 cubic inches
- verb - hit lightly with a picking motion
- verb - eat by pecking at, like a bird
- verb - kiss lightly
- verb - eat like a bird
- verb - bother persistently with trivial complaints
- verb - to strike with the beak or something pointed
There are 5 letters in PECKS: C E K P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PECKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PECKS plus a wildcard: PECKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PECKS
Images for PECKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.