Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SKEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKEP exist?
Definitions of SKEP in dictionaries:
- noun - a large round wicker basket (used on farms)
- noun - a domed beehive made of twisted straw
- A beehive, especially one of straw.
- n - a hive for bees
There are 4 letters in SKEP: E K P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKEP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKEP plus a wildcard: SKEP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKEP
Images for SKEP
- Rye straw and cane were used for this 19th century style skep
- Inside of a skep in June after several swarms Natural Beekeeping ...
- skep in bee bole
- skep beehive 19th Century engraving
- ... skep STERLING SILVER GLASS Honeybee Dipper Spoon Older Honey Pot
- BelleWood-Gardens - Diary
- English Straw Bee skep
- skep Making Demonstrations
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.