Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPOKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOKE exist?
Definitions of SPOKE in dictionaries:
- noun - support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- noun - one of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
- One of the rods or braces connecting the hub and rim of a wheel.
- One of the handles projecting from the rim of a ship’s steering wheel.
- A rod or stick that may be inserted into a wheel to prevent it from turning.
- A rung of a ladder.
- To equip with spokes.
- To impede (a wheel) by inserting a rod.
- Past tense of speak.
- A past participle of speak.
- v - to provide with spokes (rods that support the rim of a wheel)
There are 5 letters in SPOKE: E K O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOKE plus a wildcard: SPOKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOKE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPOKE
- Santa Monica spoke NEWS Santa Monica spoke
- Boucle de ceinture Star Trek spoke - Boucle-de-ceinture.fr
- Audi 5000 quatro turbo 16-spoke rims (ET-45)
- Boucle de ceinture Star Trek Monsieur spoke - Boucle-de-ceinture.fr
- Therefore the code that you put in the
- flat view of a crossed wheel with one spoke visible
- Emerging Writer spoke
- Bicycle Led spoke Lights-Bicycle Led spoke Lights Manufacturers
- baby blocks photos 5 spoke rims
- hub & spoke