Scrabble word: SPOKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOKE exist?
Definitions of SPOKE in dictionaries:
- noun - support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- noun - one of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
- One of the rods or braces connecting the hub and rim of a wheel.
- One of the handles projecting from the rim of a ship’s steering wheel.
- A rod or stick that may be inserted into a wheel to prevent it from turning.
- A rung of a ladder.
- To equip with spokes.
- To impede (a wheel) by inserting a rod.
- Past tense of speak.
- A past participle of speak.
- verb - to provide with spokes (rods that support the rim of a wheel)