Scrabble word: SPOKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOKE exist?
Definitions of SPOKE in dictionaries:
- noun - support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- noun - one of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
- verb - express in speech
- verb - exchange thoughts
- verb - use language
- verb - give a speech to
- verb - make a characteristic or natural sound
- One of the rods or braces connecting the hub and rim of a wheel.
- One of the handles projecting from the rim of a ship’s steering wheel.
- A rod or stick that may be inserted into a wheel to prevent it from turning.
- A rung of a ladder.
- To equip with spokes.
- To impede (a wheel) by inserting a rod.
- Past tense of speak.
- A past participle of speak.
- verb - to provide with spokes (rods that support the rim of a wheel)
There are 5 letters in SPOKE: E K O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOKE plus a wildcard: SPOKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOKE
Images for SPOKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.