Scrabble word: POKES
In which Scrabble dictionary does POKES exist?
Definitions of POKES in dictionaries:
- noun - tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes
- noun - someone who takes more time than necessary
- noun - a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- noun - a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - stir by poking
- verb - hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- verb - make a hole by poking
- adj - to push or prod [v POKED, POKING, POKES] : POKABLE
There are 5 letters in POKES: E K O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POKES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POKES plus a wildcard: POKES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POKES
Images for POKES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.