Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POKE exist?
Definitions of POKE in dictionaries:
- noun - tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes
- noun - someone who takes more time than necessary
- noun - a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- noun - a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - stir by poking
- verb - hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- verb - make a hole by poking
- To push or jab at, as with a finger or an arm; prod.
- To make (a hole or pathway, for example) by or as if by prodding, elbowing, or jabbing: I poked my way to the front of the crowd.
- To push; thrust: A seal poked its head out of the water.
- To stir (a fire) by prodding the wood or coal with a poker or stick.
- To strike; punch.
- To make thrusts or jabs, as with a stick or poker.
- To pry or meddle; intrude: poking into another’s business.
- To search or look curiously in a desultory manner: poked about in the desk.
- To proceed in a slow or lazy manner; putter: just poked along all morning.
- To thrust forward; appear: The child’s head poked from under the blankets.
- A push, thrust, or jab.
- A punch or blow with the fist: a poke in the jaw.
- One who moves slowly or aimlessly; a dawdler.
- A projecting brim at the front of a bonnet.
- A large bonnet having a projecting brim.
- A sack; a bag.
- adj - to push or prod [v POKED, POKING, POKES] : POKABLE
There are 4 letters in POKE: E K O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POKE plus a wildcard: POKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POKE
Images for POKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.