Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEAKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEAKS exist?
Definitions of PEAKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the most extreme possible amount or value
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- noun - a V shape
- noun - the highest point (of something)
- noun - a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- verb - to reach the highest point
- verb - to reach a maximum
There are 5 letters in PEAKS: A E K P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEAKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEAKS plus a wildcard: PEAKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEAKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEAKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.