Scrabble word: SPECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECK exist?
Definitions of SPECK in dictionaries:
- noun - a very small spot
- noun - (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- noun - a slight but appreciable amount
- verb - produce specks in or on
- A small spot, mark, or discoloration.
- A tiny amount; a bit: not a speck of truth in her story.
- verb - to mark with small spots
There are 5 letters in SPECK: C E K P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPECK plus a wildcard: SPECK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECK
Images for SPECK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.