Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECK exist?
Definitions of SPECK in dictionaries:
- noun - a very small spot
- noun - (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- noun - a slight but appreciable amount
- verb - produce specks in or on
- A small spot, mark, or discoloration.
- A tiny amount; a bit: not a speck of truth in her story.
- v - to mark with small spots
There are 5 letters in SPECK: C E K P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPECK plus a wildcard: SPECK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPECK
- Als Sdtiroler hatte man manchmal Gusto auf ein Stck guten speck ...
- speck DEL TRENTINO ALTO ADIGE AVERAGE BETWEEN 5 TO 6 LB
- Lactalis Restauracin - speck 3kg - Charcutera italiana ...
- Contake Image Repository
- Rezepte mit speck durchwachsen Foto Info
- Spiegeleier mit speck Rezept Kchengtter
- Lauretta in CuCiNa Risotto con robiola e speck croccante
- speck or should i say bacon speck is a type of smoked or cured bacon ...
- For other uses of speck see speck (disambiguation) .
- Woman (from The Client List) Video Jennifer Love Hewitt ...