Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does RACK exist?
Definitions of RACK in dictionaries:
- noun - framework for holding objects
- noun - rib section of a forequarter of veal or pork or especially lamb or mutton
- noun - the destruction or collapse of something
- noun - an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- noun - a support for displaying various articles
- noun - a form of torture in which pain is inflicted by stretching the body
- noun - a rapid gait of a horse in which each foot strikes the ground separately
- verb - go at a rack
- verb - stretch to the limits
- verb - put on a rack and pinion
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - run before a gale
- verb - fly in high wind
- verb - draw off from the lees
- verb - torment emotionally or mentally
- verb - work on a rack
- verb - seize together, as of parallel ropes of a tackle in order to prevent running through the block
- verb - torture on the rack
- A framework or stand in or on which to hold, hang, or display various articles: a trophy rack; a rack for baseball bats in the dugout; a drying rack for laundry.
- A triangular frame for arranging billiard balls at the start of a game.
- A receptacle for livestock feed.
- A frame for holding bombs in an aircraft.
- A bunk; a bed.
- Sleep: was finally able to get some rack.
- A toothed bar that meshes with a gearwheel, a pinion, or another toothed machine part.
- A state of intense anguish.
- A cause of intense anguish.
- An instrument of torture on which the victim’s body was stretched.
- A pair of antlers: a buck with a handsome rack.
- To place (billiard balls, for example) in a rack.
- See Synonyms at afflict.
- To accumulate or score: rack up points.
- A fast, flashy, four-beat gait of a horse in which each foot touches the ground separately and at equal intervals.
- A thin mass of wind-driven clouds.
- A wholesale rib cut of lamb or veal between the shoulder and the loin.
- A retail rib cut of lamb or veal, prepared for roasting or for rib chops.
- The neck and upper spine of mutton, pork, or veal.
- verb - to place in a type of framework
There are 4 letters in RACK: A C K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RACK plus a wildcard: RACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RACK
Images for RACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.