Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRANK exist?
Definitions of CRANK in dictionaries:
- noun - a bad-tempered person
- noun - a whimsically eccentric person
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- noun - a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
- verb - travel along a zigzag path
- verb - start by cranking
- verb - rotate with a crank
- verb - fasten with a crank
- verb - bend into the shape of a crank
- adj - (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
- A device for transmitting rotary motion, consisting of a handle or arm attached at right angles to a shaft.
- A clever turn of speech; a verbal conceit: quips and cranks.
- A peculiar or eccentric idea or action.
- A grouchy person.
- An eccentric person, especially one who is unduly zealous.
- To start or operate (an engine, for example) by turning a handle.
- To move or operate (a window, for example) by or as if by turning a handle.
- To make into the shape of a crank; bend.
- To provide with a handle that is used in turning.
- To turn a handle.
- Of, being, or produced by an eccentric person: a crank letter; a crank phone call.
- To cause to start or get started as if by turning a crank: cranked up a massive publicity campaign.
- To cause to intensify, as in volume or force: cranks up the sound on the stereo.
- Liable to capsize; unstable.
- adv - full of energy [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LIVELILY
- verb - to start manually
There are 5 letters in CRANK: A C K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRANK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRANK plus a wildcard: CRANK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRANK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRANK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.