Scrabble word: CRANKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRANKY exist?
Definitions of CRANKY in dictionaries:
- adj - (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
- adj - easily irritated or annoyed
- Having a bad disposition; peevish.
- Having eccentric ways; odd.
- Full of bends and turns; crooked: a cranky mountain road.
- Working unpredictably; erratic: a cranky old truck.
- Rickety; loose.
- Liable to capsize.
- adv - ill-tempered [adj GRUMPIER, GRUMPIEST] : GRUMPILY
There are 6 letters in CRANKY: A C K N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRANKY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRANKY plus a wildcard: CRANKY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRANKY
Images for CRANKY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.