Scrabble word: RANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does RANK exist?
Definitions of RANK in dictionaries:
- noun - a row or line of people (especially soldiers or police) standing abreast of one another
- noun - relative status
- noun - the ordinary members of an organization (such as the enlisted soldiers of an army)
- noun - position in a social hierarchy
- noun - the body of members of an organization or group
- verb - take or have a position relative to others
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - take precedence or surpass others in rank
- adj - very fertile
- adj - very offensive in smell or taste
- adj - conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
- adj - complete and without restriction or qualification
- adj - growing profusely
- A relative position in a society.
- An official position or grade: the rank of sergeant.
- A relative position or degree of value in a graded group.
- High or eminent station or position: persons of rank.
- A row, line, series, or range.
- A line of soldiers, vehicles, or equipment standing side by side in close order.
- Any of the horizontal lines of squares on a chessboard.
- To place in a row or rows.
- To give a particular order or position to; classify.
- To outrank or take precedence over.
- To hold a particular rank: ranked first in the class.
- To form or stand in a row or rows.
- To complain.
- To engage in carping criticism.
- Growing profusely or with excessive vigor: rank vegetation in the jungle.
- Yielding a profuse, often excessive crop; highly fertile: rank earth.
- Strong and offensive in odor or flavor.
- Absolute; complete: a rank amateur; a rank stranger.
- adj - strong and disagreeable in odor or taste
- verb - to determine the relative position of