Scrabble word: RANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does RANK exist?
Definitions of RANK in dictionaries:
- noun - a row or line of people (especially soldiers or police) standing abreast of one another
- noun - relative status
- noun - the ordinary members of an organization (such as the enlisted soldiers of an army)
- noun - position in a social hierarchy
- noun - the body of members of an organization or group
- verb - take or have a position relative to others
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - take precedence or surpass others in rank
- adj - very fertile
- adj - very offensive in smell or taste
- adj - conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
- adj - complete and without restriction or qualification
- adj - growing profusely
- A relative position in a society.
- An official position or grade: the rank of sergeant.
- A relative position or degree of value in a graded group.
- High or eminent station or position: persons of rank.
- A row, line, series, or range.
- A line of soldiers, vehicles, or equipment standing side by side in close order.
- Any of the horizontal lines of squares on a chessboard.
- To place in a row or rows.
- To give a particular order or position to; classify.
- To outrank or take precedence over.
- To hold a particular rank: ranked first in the class.
- To form or stand in a row or rows.
- To complain.
- To engage in carping criticism.
- Growing profusely or with excessive vigor: rank vegetation in the jungle.
- Yielding a profuse, often excessive crop; highly fertile: rank earth.
- Strong and offensive in odor or flavor.
- Absolute; complete: a rank amateur; a rank stranger.
- adj - strong and disagreeable in odor or taste
- verb - to determine the relative position of
There are 4 letters in RANK: A K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RANK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RANK plus a wildcard: RANK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RANK
Images for RANK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.