Scrabble word: RANKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RANKS exist?
Definitions of RANKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a row or line of people (especially soldiers or police) standing abreast of one another
- noun - relative status
- noun - the ordinary members of an organization (such as the enlisted soldiers of an army)
- noun - position in a social hierarchy
- noun - the body of members of an organization or group
- verb - take or have a position relative to others
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - take precedence or surpass others in rank
- adj - strong and disagreeable in odor or taste
- verb - to determine the relative position of
There are 5 letters in RANKS: A K N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RANKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RANKS plus a wildcard: RANKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RANKS
Images for RANKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.