Scrabble word: CRANKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRANKS exist?
Definitions of CRANKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a bad-tempered person
- noun - a whimsically eccentric person
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- noun - a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
- verb - travel along a zigzag path
- verb - start by cranking
- verb - rotate with a crank
- verb - fasten with a crank
- verb - bend into the shape of a crank
- adv - full of energy [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LIVELILY
- verb - to start manually
There are 6 letters in CRANKS: A C K N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRANKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRANKS plus a wildcard: CRANKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRANKS
Images for CRANKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.