Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANKERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANKERS exist?
Definitions of CANKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fungal disease of woody plants that causes localized damage to the bark
- noun - an ulceration (especially of the lips or lining of the mouth)
- noun - a pernicious and malign influence that is hard to get rid of
- verb - become infected with a canker
- verb - infect with a canker
- verb - to affect with ulcerous sores
There are 7 letters in CANKERS: A C E K N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANKERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANKERS plus a wildcard: CANKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANKERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANKERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.