Scrabble word: CANKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANKER exist?
Definitions of CANKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a fungal disease of woody plants that causes localized damage to the bark
- noun - an ulceration (especially of the lips or lining of the mouth)
- noun - a pernicious and malign influence that is hard to get rid of
- verb - become infected with a canker
- verb - infect with a canker
- Ulceration of the mouth and lips.
- An inflammation or infection of the ear and auditory canal, especially in dogs and cats.
- A condition in horses similar to but more advanced than thrush.
- A localized diseased or necrotic area on a plant part, especially on a trunk, branch, or twig of a woody plant, usually caused by fungi or bacteria.
- Any of several diseases of plants characterized by the presence of such lesions.
- A source of spreading corruption or decay.
- To attack or infect with canker.
- To infect with corruption or decay.
- verb - to affect with ulcerous sores
There are 6 letters in CANKER: A C E K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANKER plus a wildcard: CANKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.