Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNACKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNACKER exist?
Definitions of KNACKER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who buys old buildings or ships and breaks them up to recover the materials in them
- noun - someone who buys up old horses for slaughter
- A person who buys worn-out or old livestock and slaughters them to sell the meat or hides.
- A person who buys discarded structures and dismantles them to sell the materials.
- noun - one that buys old livestock
There are 7 letters in KNACKER: A C E K K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNACKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNACKER plus a wildcard: KNACKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNACKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNACKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.