Scrabble word: CRANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRANE exist?
Definitions of CRANE in dictionaries:
- noun - United States writer (1871-1900)
- noun - United States poet (1899-1932)
- noun - a small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
- noun - lifts and moves heavy objects
- noun - large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
- verb - stretch (the neck) so as to see better
- Any of various large wading birds of the family Gruidae, having a long neck, long legs, and a long bill.
- A similar bird, such as a heron.
- A machine for hoisting and moving heavy objects by means of cables attached to a movable boom.
- Any of various devices with a swinging arm, as in a fireplace for suspending a pot.
- To hoist or move with or as if with a crane.
- To strain and stretch (the neck, for example) in order to see better.
- To stretch one’s neck toward something for a better view.
- To be irresolute; hesitate.
- verb - to stretch out one's neck
There are 5 letters in CRANE: A C E N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRANE plus a wildcard: CRANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRANE
Images for CRANE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.