Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANCER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANCER exist?
Definitions of CANCER in dictionaries:
- noun - any malignant growth or tumor caused by abnormal and uncontrolled cell division
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- noun - a small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere
- noun - the fourth sign of the zodiac
- noun - type genus of the family Cancridae
- Any of various malignant neoplasms characterized by the proliferation of anaplastic cells that tend to invade surrounding tissue and metastasize to new body sites.
- The pathological condition characterized by such growths.
- A pernicious, spreading evil: A cancer of bigotry spread through the community.
- adj - a malignant growth [n -S] : CANCERED
There are 6 letters in CANCER: A C C E N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANCER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANCER plus a wildcard: CANCER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANCER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANCER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.