Scrabble word: CANCER
Is CANCER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANCER in various dictionaries:
- noun - any malignant growth or tumor caused by abnormal and uncontrolled cell division
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- noun - a small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere
- noun - the fourth sign of the zodiac
- noun - type genus of the family Cancridae
- Any of various malignant neoplasms characterized by the proliferation of anaplastic cells that tend to invade surrounding tissue and metastasize to new body sites.
- The pathological condition characterized by such growths.
- A pernicious, spreading evil: A cancer of bigotry spread through the community.
- adj - a malignant growth [n -S] : CANCERED
There are 6 letters in CANCER: A C C E N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANCER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANCER, to go: CANCER?
Rearrange the letters in CANCER and see some winning combinations
Images for CANCER
Lookup in Wiki for CANCER
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.