Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANCERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANCERS exist?
Definitions of CANCERS in dictionaries:
- noun - any malignant growth or tumor caused by abnormal and uncontrolled cell division
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- noun - a small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere
- noun - the fourth sign of the zodiac
- noun - type genus of the family Cancridae
- adj - a malignant growth [n -S] : CANCERED
There are 7 letters in CANCERS: A C C E N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANCERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANCERS plus a wildcard: CANCERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANCERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANCERS
- skin cancers
- Custom Ribbon Support all cancers Rainbow Ribbon Campaign
- Tobacco Smoking Common Cause of Lung Cancer Sierra Express Media
- Family history of testicular cancer The risk for testicular cancer is ...
- Mouth cancer from HPV virus reaches all-time high
- Unusual cancers of Childhood (PDQ)
- Pink Ribbon Charity or hitting in the face Social Psychology Eye
- This entry was posted in Ride 2011 . Bookmark the permalink .
- Le cancer digestif les appareillages
- HEALTH & DISEASE disease caused by smoking habbit
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.