Scrabble word: CANCERS
Is CANCERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CANCERS in dictionaries:
- noun - any malignant growth or tumor caused by abnormal and uncontrolled cell division
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- noun - a small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere
- noun - the fourth sign of the zodiac
- noun - type genus of the family Cancridae
- adj - a malignant growth [n -S] : CANCERED
There are 7 letters in CANCERS: A C C E N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANCERS
Click to search all anagrams of CANCERS plus a wildcard: CANCERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANCERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANCERS
Lookup in Wiki for CANCERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.