Scrabble word: CARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARS exist?
Definitions of CARS in dictionaries:
- noun - a motor vehicle with four wheels
- noun - a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad
- noun - the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- noun - where passengers ride up and down
- noun - a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway
- noun - an automobile
There are 4 letters in CARS: A C R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARS plus a wildcard: CARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARS
Images for CARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.