Scrabble word: SCRAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRAG exist?
Definitions of SCRAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is unusually thin and scrawny
- noun - lean end of the neck
- noun - the lean end of a neck of veal
- verb - strangle with an iron collar
- verb - wring the neck of
- A bony or scrawny person or animal.
- A piece of lean or bony meat, especially a neck of mutton.
- The human neck.
- verb - to wring the neck of
There are 5 letters in SCRAG: A C G R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRAG plus a wildcard: SCRAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRAG
Images for SCRAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.