Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAR exist?
Definitions of CAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a motor vehicle with four wheels
- noun - a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad
- noun - the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- noun - where passengers ride up and down
- noun - a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway
- An automobile.
- A vehicle, such as a streetcar, that runs on rails: a railroad car.
- A boxlike enclosure for passengers and freight on a conveyance: an elevator car.
- The part of a balloon or airship that carries people and cargo.
- A chariot, carriage, or cart.
- n - an automobile
There are 3 letters in CAR: A C R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAR plus a wildcard: CAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAR
Images for CAR
- car Design Inspiration Misc Designbit
- Evolution of cars Artec Electronics
- Brabus SLR McLaren car
- car SEAT electric concept car Seat IBE Paris Concept 2010.
- Latest Fast cars Pictures And Wallpapers
- sintesi the new concept car NEWS MOTORCYCLE car AND ENGINE ...
- Return to car Pictures or browse for More Lamborghini car
- New Model Fast Racing cars Desktop Wallpapers
- Auto car Wallpaper
- Ferari Future car Wallpapers downloads Rockstar template
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.