Scrabble word: CAR
Is CAR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a motor vehicle with four wheels
- noun - a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad
- noun - the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- noun - where passengers ride up and down
- noun - a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway
- An automobile.
- A vehicle, such as a streetcar, that runs on rails: a railroad car.
- A boxlike enclosure for passengers and freight on a conveyance: an elevator car.
- The part of a balloon or airship that carries people and cargo.
- A chariot, carriage, or cart.
- noun - an automobile
There are 3 letters in CAR: A C R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAR
Click to search all anagrams of CAR plus a wildcard: CAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAR
Images for CAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.