Scrabble word: CRAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAM exist?
Definitions of CRAM in dictionaries:
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- verb - put something somewhere so that the space is completely filled
- verb - study intensively, as before an exam
- verb - prepare (students) hastily for an impending exam
- To force, press, or squeeze into an insufficient space; stuff.
- To fill too tightly.
- To gorge with food.
- To eat quickly and greedily.
- To prepare (students) hastily for an impending examination.
- To gorge oneself with food.
- To study hastily for an impending examination: was up all night cramming for the history midterm.
- A group that has been crammed together; a crush.
- Hasty study for an imminent examination.
- verb - to fill or pack tightly