Scrabble word: CRAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAM exist?
Definitions of CRAM in dictionaries:
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- verb - put something somewhere so that the space is completely filled
- verb - study intensively, as before an exam
- verb - prepare (students) hastily for an impending exam
- To force, press, or squeeze into an insufficient space; stuff.
- To fill too tightly.
- To gorge with food.
- To eat quickly and greedily.
- To prepare (students) hastily for an impending examination.
- To gorge oneself with food.
- To study hastily for an impending examination: was up all night cramming for the history midterm.
- A group that has been crammed together; a crush.
- Hasty study for an imminent examination.
- verb - to fill or pack tightly
There are 4 letters in CRAM: A C M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRAM plus a wildcard: CRAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAM
Images for CRAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.