Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAROM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAROM exist?
Definitions of CAROM in dictionaries:
- noun - a glancing rebound
- noun - a shot in billiards in which the cue ball contacts one object ball and then the other
- verb - rebound after hitting
- verb - make a carom
- A collision followed by a rebound.
- A shot in billiards in which the cue ball successively strikes two other balls.
- A similar shot in a related game, such as pool.
- To collide and rebound; glance: The car caromed off the guard rail into the ditch.
- To make a carom, as in billiards.
- v - to collide with and rebound
There are 5 letters in CAROM: A C M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAROM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAROM plus a wildcard: CAROM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAROM
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAROM
- carom Game Stock Photo 104940164 Shutterstock
- carom Ball Stock Photo 19404571 Shutterstock
- carom billiards - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The very successful MESPI Carrom Torneo board with a beautiful brown ...
- ... BILLIARDS carom BILLIARDS image - Visual Dictionary Online
- carom Seed - Ajwain Bishops weed
- Forum Calendrier 20 octobre 2011 SOIREE carom
- carom 3D Screenshots screen capture - Softpedia
- Billiard carom in Regensburg Innenstadt kaufen ber private ...
- Posts Tagged carom seeds
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.