Scrabble word: COMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMA exist?
Definitions of COMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness
- noun - (botany) a usually terminal tuft of bracts (as in the pineapple) or tuft of hairs (especially on certain seeds)
- noun - (astronomy) the luminous cloud of particles surrounding the frozen nucleus of a comet
- The nebulous, luminescent cloud containing the nucleus and constituting the major portion of the head of a comet.
- A usually terminal tuft or cluster, especially a tuft of hairs on a seed, as on a willow or milkseed.
- A diffuse, pear-shaped image of a point source.
- noun - a tuft of silky hairs
- noun - a condition of prolonged unconsciousness
There are 4 letters in COMA: A C M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMA plus a wildcard: COMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMA
Images for COMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.