Scrabble word: COMMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMA exist?
Definitions of COMMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a punctuation mark (,) used to indicate the separation of elements within the grammatical structure of a sentence
- noun - anglewing butterfly with a comma-shaped mark on the underside of each hind wing
- A punctuation mark (,) used to indicate a separation of ideas or of elements within the structure of a sentence.
- A pause or separation; a caesura.
- Any of several butterflies of the genus Polygonia, having wings with brownish coloring and irregularly notched edges.
- noun - a fragment of a few words or feet in ancient prosody
There are 5 letters in COMMA: A C M M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMA plus a wildcard: COMMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMA
Images for COMMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.