Scrabble word: COMAE
Is COMAE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMAE in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness
- noun - (botany) a usually terminal tuft of bracts (as in the pineapple) or tuft of hairs (especially on certain seeds)
- noun - (astronomy) the luminous cloud of particles surrounding the frozen nucleus of a comet
- noun - a tuft of silky hairs
- noun - a condition of prolonged unconsciousness
There are 5 letters in COMAE: A C E M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMAE
Click to search all anagrams of COMAE plus a wildcard: COMAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMAE
Images for COMAE
Lookup in Wiki for COMAE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.