Scrabble word: CAMEO
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAMEO exist?
Definitions of CAMEO in dictionaries:
- noun - engraving or carving in low relief on a stone (as in a brooch or ring)
- A gem or shell carved in relief, especially one in which the raised design and the background consist of layers of contrasting colors.
- The technique of carving in this way.
- A medallion with a profile cut in raised relief.
- A brief, vivid portrayal or depiction: a literary cameo.
- A brief but dramatic appearance of a prominent actor, as in a single scene of a motion picture.
- To make into or like a gem or shell carved in relief.
- To make a brief but dramatic appearance, as in a film: She cameoed as Anne Boleyn in A Man for All Seasons.
- verb - to portray in sharp, delicate relief
There are 5 letters in CAMEO: A C E M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMEO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAMEO plus a wildcard: CAMEO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAMEO
Images for CAMEO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.