Scrabble word: CAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAME exist?
Definitions of CAME in dictionaries:
- verb - move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody
- verb - reach a destination
- verb - come to pass
- verb - reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position
- verb - to be the product or result
- verb - be found or available
- verb - come forth
- verb - be a native of
- verb - extend or reach
- verb - exist or occur in a certain point in a series
- verb - cover a certain distance
- verb - come under, be classified or included
- verb - happen as a result
- verb - add up in number or quantity
- verb - develop into
- verb - be received
- verb - come to one's mind
- verb - come from
- verb - proceed or get along
- verb - experience orgasm
- verb - have a certain priority
- A slender, grooved lead bar used to hold together the panes in stained glass or latticework windows.
- noun - a leaden window rod
There are 4 letters in CAME: A C E M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAME plus a wildcard: CAME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAME
Images for CAME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.