Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMICE exist?
Definitions of AMICE in dictionaries:
- A liturgical vestment consisting of an oblong piece of white linen worn around the neck and shoulders and partly under the alb.
- n - a vestment worn about the neck and shoulders
There are 5 letters in AMICE: A C E I M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMICE plus a wildcard: AMICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMICE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMICE
- The Eucharist - Jesus is With us The amice - Priests Vestments
- Rule 1 The amice is to be crossed right over left.
- amice WTIES COTTON RED CROSS-Leaflet Missal
- Then he puts on the amice which recalls the humiliation which was put ...
- amice - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- St Richards in the Festivities
- amice Stylistpick
- Demotivare.com amice....nu m lsa
- amice The Art Institute of Chicago
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.