Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMEBIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMEBIC exist?
Definitions of AMEBIC in dictionaries:
- adj - pertaining to or resembling amoebae
- adj - a unicellular microscopic organism [n -BAS or -BAE] : AMOEBAN, AMOEBIC, AMOEBOID
There are 6 letters in AMEBIC: A B C E I M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMEBIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMEBIC plus a wildcard: AMEBIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMEBIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMEBIC
- amebic Liver Abscess
- amebic colitis. Causes symptoms treatment amebic colitis
- Clinical trials are crucial to find new treatments for amebic liver ...
- Gross pathology of liver containing amebic abscess
- amebic Colitis - Netter Medical Artwork
- amebic Ornament. Stock Photos - Image 7650053
- amebic Liver Abscess - Netter Medical Images
- amebic colitis (H&E)
- amebic brain abscess - Amebiasis Pictures & Images (amebic dysentery ...
- amebic Colitis DAVE Project Gastroenterology