Scrabble word: MALICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MALICE exist?
Definitions of MALICE in dictionaries:
- noun - feeling a need to see others suffer
- noun - the quality of threatening evil
- A desire to harm others or to see others suffer; extreme ill will or spite.
- The intent, without just cause or reason, to commit a wrongful act that will result in harm to another.
- noun - a desire to injure another
There are 6 letters in MALICE: A C E I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MALICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MALICE plus a wildcard: MALICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MALICE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MALICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.