Scrabble word: CLAIMED
Is CLAIMED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLAIMED in dictionaries:
- verb - assert or affirm strongly
- verb - demand as being one's due or property
- verb - ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example
- verb - lay claim to
- verb - take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
- verb - to demand as one's due
There are 7 letters in CLAIMED: A C D E I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAIMED
Click to search all anagrams of CLAIMED plus a wildcard: CLAIMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAIMED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLAIMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.