Scrabble word: CLIMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLIMATE exist?
Definitions of CLIMATE in dictionaries:
- noun - the weather in some location averaged over some long period of time
- noun - the prevailing psychological state
- The meteorological conditions, including temperature, precipitation, and wind, that characteristically prevail in a particular region.
- A region of the earth having particular meteorological conditions: lives in a cold climate.
- A prevailing condition or set of attitudes in human affairs: a climate of unrest.
- adj - the weather conditions characteristic of an area [n -S] : CLIMATAL, CLIMATIC
There are 7 letters in CLIMATE: A C E I L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLIMATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLIMATE plus a wildcard: CLIMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLIMATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLIMATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.