Scrabble word: METRICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does METRICAL exist?
Definitions of METRICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - based on the meter as a standard of measurement
- adj - the rhythmic arrangement of syllables
- Of, relating to, or composed in poetic meter: metrical verse; five metrical units in a line.
- Of or relating to measurement.
- adj - pertaining to or composed in a system of arranged and measured rhythm
There are 8 letters in METRICAL: A C E I L M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to METRICAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word METRICAL plus a wildcard: METRICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word METRICAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for METRICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.