Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RAMIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAMIE exist?
Definitions of RAMIE in dictionaries:
- noun - tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves
- A tropical Asian perennial herb (Boehmeria nivea) having broad leaves and densely branched panicles of small, unisexual, apetalous flowers.
- The flaxlike fiber from the stem of this plant, used in making fabrics and cordage.
- n - an Asian shrub
There are 5 letters in RAMIE: A E I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAMIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAMIE plus a wildcard: RAMIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAMIE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAMIE
- ramie was commonly used as mummy bandages in Egypt during the 3000 ...
- ramie is also known as China grass grass linen rhea and grasscloth ...
- Guide on ramie Fiber Production EntrePinoys Atbp.
- ramie fiber extraction and weaving
- Native to East Asia and commonly know as China-grass ramie ...
- Photo ramie (Boehmeria nivea)
- Linen ramie Hemp & Others Textile Raw Material - Buying Offers ...
- PlantFiles Picture 2 of ramie Chinese Silk Plant China Grass ...
- ramie Boehmeria nivea China grass Philippine Alternative Medicine ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.