Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UREMIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does UREMIA exist?
Definitions of UREMIA in dictionaries:
- noun - accumulation in the blood of nitrogenous waste products (urea) that are usually excreted in the urine
- A toxic condition resulting from kidney disease in which there is retention in the bloodstream of waste products normally excreted in the urine.
- adj - an abnormal condition of the blood [n -S] : UREMIC
There are 6 letters in UREMIA: A E I M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UREMIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UREMIA plus a wildcard: UREMIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UREMIA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UREMIA
- uremia - Netter Medical Artwork
- uremia - definition of uremia in the Medical dictionary - by the Free ...
- uremia - Netter Medical Illustrations
- uremia - definition signs symptoms and treatment Health Dictionary
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome (Intravascular Coagulation and Thrombotic ...
- uremia - EcuRed
- Possible causes of inflammatory cascade activation in uremia and ...
- What Is The Prognosis For uremia
- Entity page for uremia