Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARE exist?
Definitions of MARE in dictionaries:
- noun - female equine animal
- noun - a dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon
- A female horse or the female of other equine species.
- Any of the large dark areas on the moon or on Mars or other planets.
- noun - a dark area on the surface of the moon or Mars
- noun - a mature female horse
There are 4 letters in MARE: A E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARE plus a wildcard: MARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARE
Images for MARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.