Scrabble word: FRAME
Is FRAME valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FRAME in dictionaries:
- noun - the framework for a pair of eyeglasses
- noun - a single one of a series of still transparent pictures forming a cinema, television or video film
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- noun - (baseball) one of nine divisions of play during which each team has a turn at bat
- noun - a single drawing in a comic strip
- noun - an application that divides the user's display into two or more windows that can be scrolled independently
- noun - a system of assumptions and standards that sanction behavior and give it meaning
- noun - the hard structure (bones and cartilages) that provides a frame for the body of an animal
- noun - the internal supporting structure that gives an artifact its shape
- noun - a framework that supports and protects a picture or a mirror
- noun - one of the ten divisions into which bowling is divided
- verb - enclose in or as if in a frame
- verb - enclose in a frame, as of a picture
- verb - take or catch as if in a snare or trap
- verb - formulate in a particular style or language
- verb - make up plans or basic details for
- verb - construct by fitting or uniting parts together
- To build by putting together the structural parts of; construct: frame a house.
- To conceive or design: framed an alternate proposal.
- To arrange or adjust for a purpose: The question was framed to draw only one answer.
- To put into words; formulate: frame a reply.
- To form (words) silently with the lips.
- To enclose in or as if in a frame: frame a painting.
- To make up evidence or contrive events so as to incriminate (a person) falsely.
- To prearrange (a contest) so as to ensure a desired fraudulent outcome; fix: frame a prizefight.
- To go; proceed.
- To manage; contrive.
- Something composed of parts fitted and joined together.
- A structure that gives shape or support: the frame of a house.
- An open structure or rim for encasing, holding, or bordering: a window frame; the frame of a mirror.
- A closed, often rectangular border of drawn or printed lines.
- Often frames.
- The structure of a human or animal body; physique: a worker’s sturdy frame.
- A cold frame.
- A general structure or system: the frame of government.
- A general state or condition: The news put me into a better frame of mind.
- Sports & Games.
- A round or period of play in some games, such as bowling and billiards.
- An inning.
- A single picture on a roll of movie film.
- The total area of a complete picture in television broadcasting.
- A frame-up.
- A single step in a sequence of programmed instruction.
- Shape; form.
- adj - to construct by putting together the various parts [v FRAMED, FRAMING, FRAMES] : FRAMABLE
There are 5 letters in FRAME: A E F M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRAME
Click to search all anagrams of FRAME plus a wildcard: FRAME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRAME
Images for FRAME
Lookup in Wiki for FRAME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.