Scrabble word: FAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAME exist?
Definitions of FAME in dictionaries:
- noun - the state or quality of being widely honored and acclaimed
- noun - favorable public reputation
- Great renown: a concert violinist of international fame.
- Public estimation; reputation: a politician of ill fame.
- To make renowned or famous.
- To report to be.
- adv - well-known [adj] : FAMOUSLY
There are 4 letters in FAME: A E F M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAME plus a wildcard: FAME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAME
Images for FAME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.