Scrabble word: FLAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAME exist?
Definitions of FLAME in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke
- verb - shine with a sudden light
- verb - be in flames or aflame
- verb - criticize harshly, usually via an electronic medium
- The zone of burning gases and fine suspended matter associated with rapid combustion; a hot, glowing mass of burning gas or vapor.
- See Synonyms at blaze1.
- Something resembling a flame in motion, brilliance, intensity, or shape.
- A violent or intense passion.
- A sweetheart.
- To burn brightly; blaze.
- To color or flash suddenly: cheeks that flamed with embarrassment.
- To burn, ignite, or scorch (something) with a flame.
- To foment; incite.
- verb - to burn brightly