Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAME exist?
Definitions of FLAME in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke
- verb - shine with a sudden light
- verb - be in flames or aflame
- verb - criticize harshly, usually via an electronic medium
- The zone of burning gases and fine suspended matter associated with rapid combustion; a hot, glowing mass of burning gas or vapor.
- See Synonyms at blaze1.
- Something resembling a flame in motion, brilliance, intensity, or shape.
- A violent or intense passion.
- A sweetheart.
- To burn brightly; blaze.
- To color or flash suddenly: cheeks that flamed with embarrassment.
- To burn, ignite, or scorch (something) with a flame.
- To foment; incite.
- verb - to burn brightly
There are 5 letters in FLAME: A E F L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAME plus a wildcard: FLAME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAME
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.