Scrabble word: LEAF
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAF exist?
Definitions of LEAF in dictionaries:
- noun - the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
- noun - a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
- noun - hinged or detachable flat section (as of a table or door)
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - turn over pages
- verb - produce leaves, of plants
- A usually green, flattened, lateral structure attached to a stem and functioning as a principal organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in most plants.
- A leaflike organ or structure.
- Leaves considered as a group; foliage.
- The state or time of having or showing leaves: trees in full leaf.
- The leaves of a plant used or processed for a specific purpose: large supplies of tobacco leaf.
- Any of the sheets of paper bound in a book, each side of which constitutes a page.
- A very thin sheet of material, especially metal: silver leaf.
- A hinged or removable section for a table top.
- A hinged or otherwise movable section of a folding door, shutter, or gate.
- One of several metal strips forming a leaf spring.
- To produce leaves; put forth foliage: trees just beginning to leaf.
- To turn through the pages of.
- noun - a usually green, flattened organ of vascular plants
- verb - to turn pages rapidly