Scrabble word: LEAF
Is LEAF valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEAF in dictionaries:
- noun - the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
- noun - a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
- noun - hinged or detachable flat section (as of a table or door)
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - turn over pages
- verb - produce leaves, of plants
- A usually green, flattened, lateral structure attached to a stem and functioning as a principal organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in most plants.
- A leaflike organ or structure.
- Leaves considered as a group; foliage.
- The state or time of having or showing leaves: trees in full leaf.
- The leaves of a plant used or processed for a specific purpose: large supplies of tobacco leaf.
- Any of the sheets of paper bound in a book, each side of which constitutes a page.
- A very thin sheet of material, especially metal: silver leaf.
- A hinged or removable section for a table top.
- A hinged or otherwise movable section of a folding door, shutter, or gate.
- One of several metal strips forming a leaf spring.
- To produce leaves; put forth foliage: trees just beginning to leaf.
- To turn through the pages of.
- noun - a usually green, flattened organ of vascular plants
- verb - to turn pages rapidly
There are 4 letters in LEAF: A E F L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAF
Click to search all anagrams of LEAF plus a wildcard: LEAF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEAF
Images for LEAF
Lookup in Wiki for LEAF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.