Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEAFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAFY exist?
Definitions of LEAFY in dictionaries:
- adj - having or covered with leaves
- Covered with or having leaves.
- Consisting of leaves: Spinach is a leafy green vegetable.
- Similar to or resembling a leaf.
- adj - covered with leaves
There are 5 letters in LEAFY: A E F L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEAFY plus a wildcard: LEAFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEAFY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEAFY
- green leafy
- leafy Spurge - Weed Control - Salt Lake County
- GREEN leafy VEGETABLES SOKONI.COM
- leafy Seadragon For Sale - what is seen cannot be unseen
- The leafy Seadragon almost falling
- leafy Background 1 by Azynia--Stock on deviantART
- The leafy SEADRAGON Were All Wet
- leafy SEADRAGON WALLPAPER
- Fileleafy Sea Dragon (480896781).jpg - Wikimedia Commons
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.