Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEALTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEALTY exist?
Definitions of FEALTY in dictionaries:
- noun - the loyalty that citizens owe to their country (or subjects to their sovereign)
- The fidelity owed by a vassal to his feudal lord.
- The oath of such fidelity.
- Faithfulness; allegiance.
- adj - faithful to one's allegiance
There are 6 letters in FEALTY: A E F L T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEALTY plus a wildcard: FEALTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEALTY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEALTY
- FileRolandfealty.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- arthur pendragon RatCreatures Artwork
- fealty Painting by Johniene Papandreas - fealty Fine Art Prints and ...
- fealty - definition of fealty by the Free Online Dictionary Thesaurus ...
- Oath Of fealty
- fealty Pictures and Images
- fealty Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about ...
- Ring of Deathless fealty - EQ2i the EverQuest 2 Wiki - Quests guides ...
- Oath of fealty Orbit Books Science Fiction Fantasy Urban Fantasy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.