Scrabble word: FEALTY
Is FEALTY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FEALTY in dictionaries:
- noun - the loyalty that citizens owe to their country (or subjects to their sovereign)
- The fidelity owed by a vassal to his feudal lord.
- The oath of such fidelity.
- Faithfulness; allegiance.
- adj - faithful to one's allegiance
There are 6 letters in FEALTY: A E F L T Y
Click to search all anagrams of FEALTY plus a wildcard: FEALTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEALTY
Images for FEALTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.