Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FALSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FALSE exist?
Definitions of FALSE in dictionaries:
- adj - not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality
- adj - arising from error
- adj - erroneous and usually accidental
- adj - deliberately deceptive
- adj - inappropriate to reality or facts
- adj - not genuine or real
- adj - designed to deceive
- adj - inaccurate in pitch
- adj - adopted in order to deceive
- adj - (used especially of persons) not dependable in devotion or affection
- adv - in a disloyal and faithless manner
- Contrary to fact or truth: false tales of bravery.
- Deliberately untrue: delivered false testimony under oath.
- Arising from mistaken ideas: false hopes of writing a successful novel.
- Intentionally deceptive: a suitcase with a false bottom; false promises.
- See Synonyms at faithless.
- Not genuine or real: false teeth; false documents.
- Erected temporarily, as for support during construction.
- Resembling but not accurately or properly designated as such: a false thaw in January; the false dawn peculiar to the tropics.
- Of incorrect pitch.
- In a treacherous or faithless manner: play a person false.
- adv - contrary to truth or fact [adj FALSER, FALSEST] : FALSELY
There are 5 letters in FALSE: A E F L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FALSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FALSE plus a wildcard: FALSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FALSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FALSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.